2 Series for Extrusion & Thermoforming
The 2000 series is a thermoplastic resin designed for use in fresh food packaging and food serviceware applications. It is a transparent general purpose extrusion grade that can be used naturally or as part of a formulated blend. This is a high molecular weight biopolymer grade that processes easily on conventional extrusion equipment. Extruded roll stock is readily thermoformable.
- 2003D - Can be used as is or as part of a formulated blend on conventional extrusion equipment.
- 2500HP - High viscosity & designed to crystallize during processing.
Relevant Technical Documents
- Best Practices for Ingeo Processing
- Crystallizing & Drying of Ingeo Biopolymer
- Pinning and Polishing of Ingeo Biopolymer
- Recommendations to Transition a Melt Process from an Incumbent Polymer to Ingeo Biopolymer
- Reprocessing of Edge & Skeleton Trim
- Sheet Extrusion
- Thermoforming Articles
- Thermoforming Troubleshooting Guide
Specifications for Made to Stock Ingeo Grades
|Grade||RV||YI||% Residual Lactide||External Lubricant|
|2003D||4.00 ± 0.10||≤ 38.0||≤ 0.30||Yes|