3 Series for Injection Molding
The 3000 series is designed for injection molding applications that can include cutlery, electronics casings, cosmetic cases, and outdoor gardening items. This series offers a range of melt viscosities with outstanding clarity in the molded part.
- 3001D - Unlubricated, high flow grade
- 3052D - Lubricated, high flow grade
- 3100HP - Medium viscosity & designed for medium-flow injection molding applications
- 3251D - Lubricated, ultra-high flow grade
- 3260HP - Designed to crystallize during processing, leading to higher heat deflection temperatures in opaque applications
Relevant Technical Documents
High Impact, High Modulus Durables Formulations
Our Ingeo formulations take things like “high heat” performance as a given, and move beyond that to offer a comprehensive suite of properties including high modulus & high impact strength, which in most cases exceed ABS.
Specifications for Made to Stock Ingeo Grades
|Grade||RV||YI||% Residual Lactide||External Lubricant|
|3001D||3.10 ± 0.10||≤ 30.0||≤ 0.30||No
|3052D||3.30 ± 0.10||≤ 35.0||≤ 0.30